Front end Developer vs Back end Developer
If you are planning to start your career as a developer, the most common doubt as a beginner comes in mind is that what is the difference between Front-end and Back-end Developer?. Here we have mentioned some key points to understand the difference between both.
- Frontend developers are responsible for effectively implementing visual components on a website.
- Frontend developers design the website’s look by taking user’s input and modifying it through testing.
- Frontend development cannot be offered independently.
- Frontend developer should make sure that the website is accessible to all users. It remains responsive in all views- mobile and desktop.
- They should understand how to effectively work on the design and UI/UX of a website or an application.
- Most popular tools are jQuery and HTML5.
- Backend developer works on the server-side development. They focus on the databases, scripting, and website architecture.
- Backend programming languages like PHP, Java, .Net and knowledge of database, server, API, etc.
- Backend developers develop an application that supports the frontend. They should also provide support, security, and content management.
- Backend development can be offered as an independent service in BaaS (Back-end as a service).
- The backend team may need to create an application around the front-end and support it. Moreover, they need to make sure that the website open up and functions properly.
- Back End web developers should be able to implement algorithms and solving system-related issues.
- Most popular tools are MySQL and Java.
Let us know in the comment Section below if you have any other points too.
Join GraspHack Family!
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.