8 Tools/APKS to Hack Wi Fi
In the past hackers use Linux operating systems like Kali Linux / Back Tract to hack Wi-Fi passwords, but nowadays every person has an Android phone in hand. Linux operating system has tools to hack Wi-Fi passwords like (aircrack-ng, rever, pixiewps, fern Wi-Fi cracker). In this article, we are going to discuss the top 8 tools/APKS to hack Wi-Fi.
Tools/APKS to hack Wi-Fi
1. Wi-Fi KILL
5. WPS CONNECT
8. NET HUNTER
Wi-Fi kill is an Android application that helps you disable other people's Wi-Fi internet connections on the same network. This is a type of hacking process in which you are trying to deactivate someone else's internet connection by hacking it.
In our previous articles, we discussed many types of hacking. If you are interested then check it out.
- This app is specially designed for Android smartphone users.
- You can easily become a hacker because Wi-Fi Kill actually comes under the category of hacking and this application is able to find user information in a Wi-Fi modem.
- It can show the traffic consumed by the device.
- It can show the network names of devices.
- You can also see what others are surfing the Internet and see what they download from the Internet.
Download Wi-Fi Kill
AIRCRACK- NG is one of the main useful tools needed in wireless painting when cracking weak wireless connections powered by WEP WPA and WPA 2 encryption keys.
Aircrack-ng is a network software suite that includes detectors, packet sniffers, WEP and WPA/WPA2-PSK crackers, and analysis tools for 802.11 wireless LANs. Aircrack-NG works with any wireless network interface controller whose driver supports raw monitoring mode and can sniff 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g traffic.
- You can use it to monitor WiFi security, capture data packets, and export to text files for additional analysis.
- This is free to download.
- It is an open-source product available from SecTools.
- It cannot monitor or conduct pen tests on non-wireless networks.
Nmap is an open-source network scanner created by Gordon Lyons. It is also known as Network Mapper. Nmap is used to find hosts and services on a computer network by sending packets and analyzing responses.
- The main advantage of using the online version of the Nmap port scanner / on your local machine is that it gives you an outside view of your system as seen by any hacker from the internet.
- Nmap has an easy-to-use interface on complex command line parameters.
- This can give you a useful report that you can share with management or stakeholders.
- This is free to download.
Download Nmap for Android
Wireshark is a free and open-source network protocol analyzer that enables users to interactively browse data traffic across computer networks. The development project was started under the name Ether but changed its name to Wireshark in 2006. It is also known as a network sniffer.
- Wireshark is used in many educational institutions and other industrial sectors.
- With the help of a graphical user interface (GUI) or other versions, users can browse the captured data network.
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, NetBSD, etc.
- This is the most powerful display filter in the industry.
WPS Connect is a popular Wi-Fi hacking app for Android smartphones that you can install and start playing with Wi-Fi networks near you. Working on a rooted Android device, this application helps you to disable other user's internet connections.
- This wifi hacking app helps you to hack wifi password without root and also strengthen your wifi network.
- This Wi-Fi hacking app actually targets networks that are easily vulnerable by using some default PIN combo.
- This Wi-Fi hacking app uses algorithms like EasyboxPin and Zhao.
Download WPS Connect
Zanti hails from the house of Zimperium, a widely popular hacking app that allows security managers to analyze the level of risk in a network. This easy-to-use mobile penetration toolkit can be used for WiFi network evaluation and penetration.
- Conduct network scans in different intensity levels to identify connected devices, their strengths, and their weaknesses.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- You can Hack Passwords, change device MAC address, do a nmap detailed scan, capture downloads, hijack HTTP Section via Man in the middle attack (MITM), Exploit routers, and many more.
Invented by Arcai.com, Netcut is a tool that protects and manages your private network. This tool works by tracking and manipulating the MAC address connected to the network.
- You can see who is connected to your network.
- You can turn the devices on and off. This feature allows you to toggle devices that are connected to your network on or off.
- It can find the MAC addresses of all connected devices.
- Control bandwidth usage: This feature allows you to deny access to users who violate the general terms of network usage. So, if someone was consuming too much of your bandwidth, with Netcut, you could simply kick them out of the network.
NetHunter is defined as a free and open-source platform that provides a mobile penetration testing utility for Android devices. Net Hunter is based on Kali Linux.
- It can convert the Media Access Control (MAC) address of the device's network interface card (NIC) to either a random value or a specific address defined by the tester.
- MAC Changer - This can change your Wi-Fi MAC address (only on some devices).
- Kali Services - Start/stop various chrooted services and enable or disable them at boot time.
Download Net hunter
Join GraspHack Family!
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.